PFM Haus Sans

tipotip

barrington

i'd really like to get my hands on this font. is there anyone/s who'd like to go in on this with me?

Does anyone try to extract it at YWFT? If I'm not mistaking, wf-rip are possible there, right? And very funny, his website uses Colophon Aperçu... But a wf-rip renamed into 'pire'... Fear nothing :D

You're not mistaken! :) Here's a wf-rip (complete character set, no kerning). Only one strange thingy: the "x" in bold has a bad outline or something. Where the 2 bars cross is also white... Maybe someone could fix this. :)

Here is Haus-Bold with fixed x.

Now we need someone to repair the encoding, which is in a terrible mess!

Is that terrible mess created by me or was it just like that? :-SCR

Here is a re-ripped version of Haus Sans (TTF). The messed up encoding might have happened in the OT conversion because it's not like that in the webfont. The fonts are kerned though (so was Roeltje's share). I fixed some more problems with glyphs that have contours that still needed to be merged (but I could have missed some), could be the designer's mistake. lowercase s and dollar sign in the medium and regular weights (with italics), Hbar and Dslash (Dcroat) in almost all of the weights.

Edited by †Ryuk†